How To Watch
There are really only a couple of ways to watch sports online with your PC or laptop. The best, and safest, way to watch sports online is to visit one of the following sites. Most of the have a sports feed available at no cost; however, they may require you to register as a new user on their site.
Recommended Sites To Watch Sports
- ESPN - ESPN has a great sports section. You can watch any sports game they've got exclusive broadcasting rights to and simultaneously keep up with rival teams, scores and headlines. They also have a mobile device app called ESPN Watch which allows you to watch sports on your smartphone or tablet.
- CBS Sports - Any sports games that arean't on ESPN may be being broadcast on CBS Sports. Check there for a similar setup; however, they have a particular focus on fantasy sports.
- FOX Sports Go - Fox Sports has launched an app based sports feed. It's available on your PC and can also be downloaded on an iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, or Android device from iTunes, the Google Play Store, Amazon or the Windows Store.
- AT&T Uverse - AT&T Uverse, a popular internet and broadband TV service provider, has made their UVerse App available for download to it's subscribers. If you have an AT&T Uverse account, you can download their app and watch sports on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Additionally, you'll be able to schedule, record, and watch playbacks using your digital video recorder (DVR)! It's not free, but a convenient perk for becoming a subscriber.
- BringMeSports Toolbar - I.A.C., a.k.a. Mindspark Interactive offers their BringMeSports toolbar available to download for free. This is an add-on for Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox web browsers which puts sports sites, scores, highlight and updates right at your fingertips. It's a must have for any avid sports fan.
Beware Of The Types Of Sites To Avoid
Hopefully, you'll notice the trend outlined in the list above. Stay with the major broadcasters and service providers to find sports on your PC, iPhone, iPad or Android device. Beware of doing a blind search for "online sports", as you will find a host of sites eager to clutter your computer with excessive advertising, malware and even computer viruses!